We may collect and receive information about users of our Services ("users," "you," or "your") from various sources, including: (i) information you provide through your user account on the Services (your "Account") if you register for the Services; (ii) your use of the Services; and (iii) from third-party websites, services, and partners.
Under the legal purposes of UK Data Protection Act, and the EU 2016/679 (GDPR), BYEU PTY LTD, a registered business with legal headquarters located at 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, United Kingdom, WC2H 9JQ, is set as the Data Controllers of this Privacy document and its inherent procedures.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information You Provide
1. Account Registration. We collect information by including but not limited to name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number when the user registers an account.
2. Payment information. When a user adds financial account information to the account, it is passed on to our third-party payment processor. We do not store your financial account information in our systems. However, we have access to customer information and may keep it through our third-party payment processors.
3. User content. You can publish content publicly on our services. In this case, you agree that your account information and the content that you have posted can be seen and used by other users and third parties that we do not control.
4. Communication. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you, such as username, email address, telephone number, message body and/or attachments that you can send to us, and other information that the user can choose to provide. We may also receive a confirmation when the user opens an email from us.
Information We Receive from Third Parties.
1. Third-Party Accounts. If you choose to link our Services to a third-party account, we may receive information about that account, such as your authentication token from the third-party account, to authorize linking. If you wish to limit the information available to us, you should visit the privacy settings of your third-party accounts to learn about your options.
2. Third-Party Partners. We may also receive publicly available information about you from our third-party partners and combine it with data that we have about you.
3. Affiliate partners. This website expects its partners, advertisers, and affiliates to respect the privacy of our users. However, please note that third parties, including our partners, advertisers, affiliates, and other content providers available through our website, may have privacy and data collection policies and practices. During your visit to our website, for example, you may link or display certain content that is created or hosted by a third party as part of the page frame on this website. You may become acquainted with or have access to other country information, websites, features, competitions, or sweepstakes through this website. This website is not responsible for the actions or policies of such third parties. You should review these third parties' applicable privacy policies when providing information about features or pages operated by third parties.
You should also be aware that if you voluntarily disclose personal information on message boards or chat areas, that information may be publicly displayed and collected and used by third parties without our knowledge and may result in unsolicited messages from other people or third parties.
2. HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
• Provide, operate, and maintain our Services;
• Improve, personalize, and expand our Services;
• Understand and analyze how you use our Services;
• Develop new products, services, features, and functionality;
• Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the Service, and for marketing and promotional purposes;
• Process your transactions;
• Send you text messages and push notifications;
• Find and prevent fraud; and
• For compliance purposes, including enforcing our Terms of Service, or other legal rights, or as may be required by applicable laws and regulations or requested by any judicial process or governmental agency.
3. HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
We may share the information we collect in several ways, including the following:
1. Service providers. We may pass information to third-party providers that offer services on our behalf, such as providing our services for advertising and / or marketing purposes.
2. Summary information. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we may use aggregated or unidentifiable user information and share it with our partners that cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
3. Referring affiliates. Due to the nature of the high converting offers we promote, it’s essential to share your customer information with the referring affiliate that introduced you to Build Your Empire University. The direct referrer will receive your information to better your customer experience and help support your journey.
4. Advertising. We may (now or in the future) work with third-party advertising partners to serve you advertisements that we think may be of interest to you. These advertising partners may set and access their cookies, pixel tags, and similar technologies on our Services and otherwise collect or access information about you that they may collect from time to time and in various online environments.
5. Third-Party Partners. We also share user information with third-party partners to obtain additional publicly available information about you.
6. Business Transfers. Information may be disclosed and if not transferred to potential acquirers, heirs, or successors in the context of a merger, acquisition, proposed debt financing, sale of assets or similar transactions, or in the event of bankruptcy, bankruptcy or claims, provided the available information is transferred to one or more third parties as one of our business items.
8. With your consent. We can share information with your consent.
Build Your Empire University is committed to protecting your data. For this purpose, we use various technology and security measures to protect information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. The measures we use are intended to offer a security level appropriate to the risks of processing your data. Please note, however, that the Internet cannot be 100% secure.
5. YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
You have the following data protection rights:
• If you wish to access, correct, update or request deletion of your data, you can do so at any time by sending us an email.
• You can also object to your personal data processing, ask us to limit your personal data processing or ask for your personal data's portability. You can exercise this right again by sending us an email.
• You have the right to opt-out of the marketing communications we send to you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking the "unsubscribe" or "deactivate" link in the marketing emails we send to you. To disable other forms of marketing, please contact us via email.
• If we have collected and processed your personal data with your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent has no impact on the lawfulness of any processing we carried out before your withdrawal or on the processing of your personal data based on valid reasons for processing other than consent.
• You have the right to complain about a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal data. Please contact your local data protection authority for more information.
We respond to all inquiries from individuals who wish to exercise their data protection rights under applicable data protection laws.
6. CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
You can contact us 7AM – 6 PM, Monday – Friday at firstname.lastname@example.org.